ABTO VoIP SIP Softphone is based on ABTO VoIP SIP SDK for Android that allows development of custom sip softphones. The application represents most of available functionality of the SDK, but calls are terminated after 1 minute. It is super easy to use and has a lot of benefits for end users.
Features of the demo application:
• Make voice and video calls to most sip clients with or without registration on SIP server (see list of other products on voipsipsdk.com for details);
• Use Contacts list;
• Check history of calls;
• Send message via IM chat;
• Play file to conversation;
• Put call on hold;
• Record voice call;
• Send DTMF;
• Enable/disable video, mic, and speaker during the call;
• Enable/disable Bluetooth.
• VP8, H.263, H.263+, H.264, G.729, OPUS, G.711-ALaw, G.711-muLaw, Speex, Theora, and GSM.
Support of systems and protocols:
• Android 2.3.5+, 4.x, 5.x;
• SIP and RTP;
• WiFi, GPRS, 3G, EDGE.
• Set User Agent name;
• Change SIP port;
• Enable/disable codecs;
• Use registration proxy;
• Enter Auth ID;
• Change custom ringtone;
• Set Log Level.
This app is only demonstration of what you can achieve with ABTO VoIP SIP SDK for Android. Find more details how to build an app with more features and preferable design at www.voipsipsdk.com.
ABTO VoIP SIP Softphone is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-06-23. The program can be installed on Android.
ABTO VoIP SIP Softphone (version 2.0.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 50 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.